•6 slices of bacon.
•A large head of cabbage, I removed the core and cut it into strips.
•2 minced garlic cloves.
•1 large onion, cut into cubes.
•1 tablespoon of salt.
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
• 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
•1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
•1/2 teaspoon paprika.
•Carrots, but it’s optional
1) In a large skillet, sauté the bacon over medium heat until crispy and fried.
2) To rinse, I chop up the bacon and place it on paper towels. I cut it into crumbs.
3) I stirred the garlic and onion into the bacon fat and cooked in a skillet, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4) I then quickly added the cabbage and continued to cook for another ten minutes or until tender.